You know that amazing coach in an inspiring sports drama? Think of Rudy, Hoosiers, Gridiron Gang, Rocky, Creed, The Blindside, (enter your fav tear jerking sports movie here)_________ I don't know about you but I am a sucker for that stuff. The story of the struggling underdog overcoming obstacles in life and then making champions out of others. Wouldn't it be sweet if a world renowned coach showed up in your day and brought out your inner champion?! You get exactly that TODAY! I've got Todd Durkin on this week's episode! ( I almost peed my pants when he agreed to be a guest) Durkin IS
that inspiring coach. He has made it his life's mission to " Inspire Greatness Everyday" to everyone. Ya gotta hear how Todd came from Jersey as the runt of 8 kids, overcame a crushing football injury to become one of the most inspiring coaches of all time.
Holy Crap, does he deliver He's like a freakin' lighthouse in the storm of life. Attracting common Joe's like you and I to Olympic Athletes and Multi Million Dollar Business owners. I mean this guy gets phone calls from Rocky himself! That's right, Sly Stallone asked Todd to be a coach on his NBC show STRONG
™. And Rightly So! I mean this dude:
- Coaches NFL Greats like Drew Brees and LaDainian Tomlinson
- Writes Best Selling Books, Impact Body Plan and The WOW Book
- Stands as Spokesman for Under Armour, TRX, Total Gym and Perform Better
- Has appeared on 60 Minutes, ESPN, the NFL Network & has been featured in Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, ESPN the Magazine, Stack Magazine, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many others.
- Owns and Runs of of the "Top Gyms in America" Men's Health Magazine said that :)
- Teaches others how to kick ass at his Mastermind Workshops. Companies like Under Armour, Gatorade, Bath and Body Works, Wells Fargo and more come to him
- Mentors other coaches and travels worldwide to teach coaches ( LIKE ME) how to be stay inspired and be greater
- Keeps an amazing family going with his wife and three kids
And these are just the tip of the iceberg of what Todd does. Click here to learn more about Todd Save