This podcast episode is all about the best water bottle ever. Sounds a little dry? (pun intended) Think again. MiiR water bottles were born from the head of founder Bryan Pape after a near fatal skiing accident. You gotta hear how Bryan
went from "Self indulgent douche bag" to purposeful entrepreneur that creates positive change on a daily basis.
Get this. Every time you buy one of these perfectly designed bottles, you help build a well or a water project in a 3rd world country.
It's what Bryan calls " Product to Project"
What's jaw dropping is how many projects MiiR has created. Not just water, but building schools and donating bikes to communities so we can all do better daily! Hit Play (Below) to Learn
Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save
- Why these are the BEST designed bottle (fits your hand, one twist, stays cold and NO water beards)
- How you pay it forward a new bottle, bike, bag, cup of coffee or even craft beer.
- How you can check up on exactly what project your MiiR product is building.
- How MiiR gets hands on and keeps connected with communities
- How Bryan stays fit and healthy daily as a busy business owner, community activist and family man.