Okay, so we know we gotta eat healthy. But it's hard on the go- right? When you're navigating your busy day it's much easier to grab something from a coffee shop or quickie mart. It's done and ready to go, no waiting. I totally get that! While those fill our hangry bodies, we pay the price later. That gassy belly, bloat, the crash that gets you nodding off at your keyboard and of course our overall health. There's simply nothing good in most quick grab foods. You work hard for your body and deserve great stuff! Stuff that keeps you doing more, so you can be better. Ya' know what does that? High quality vegetables, proteins and healthy fats. That's why I got super excited when I found Evergreens.
Evergreens is a super quick salad bar chain located in Seattle. Now that you have a great resource, ya gotta check out this episode!
Evergreens was started by two dudes who were living crazy busy lives in New York, looking to stay healthy daily. They know that efficiency is everything to high performers. That's why they've done everything they can to speed up service while giving you amazing quality foods. Look at these beautiful bowls!
In fact I thought you'd love to hear from the owner himself, so I got him to join me on this podcast episode of Burn Brighter.
Evergreens Owner, Todd Fishman fills you in on
- How you can cash in on their nutrient packed salads, bowls and wraps
- How Evergreens keep salads exciting, nothing to yawn about here
- The quality of their ingredients and why you can trust them
- The risky journey of leaving a high paying corporate job to follow his passion
- His 3 top tips on how he stays healthy every day while growing a business and a family ( new dad!)
Enough reading.. let's get to the episode! Just scroll down and hit play Save Save Save Save Save Save Save Save